There is nothing more useful, beautiful, atmospheric, and practical to a landscape than some well-chosen and well-places solar landscape lights. If you do not yet enjoy landscape lighting, our experts in landscaping in Mason OH can always create a design for you and help you with the installation. If you want to learn more about how to choose the best lamps for your property, here are some tips our local landscape designers in Mason OH wish to offer you!
1. Get Durable Landscape Lights
The first purchase criteria you need to consider when it comes to choosing the best solar landscape lights are as follows.
- Waterproof: for obvious reasons, your landscape lights should withstand a fair amount of rain and even snow.
- All-weather functionality: again, according to our landscaping experts in Mason OH, it is evident that solar lamps should perform at their maximum capacity no matter the season and the weather.
If you have doubts regarding all-season functionality, reliable weather sealing, brand, warranty, maintenance, and other such essential tech specs, talk to our local landscaping contractors in Mason, OH. They will recommend the best products to choose that fit your property and your needs best.
2. Look for Long-Lasting LEDs
If you are looking for energy efficiency and long-lasting operation, go for landscape solar lights with integrated LED technology (the LED lights are built into each fixture). When it comes to LED lifespan, you should look for two factors:
- LEDs’ operational time: look for some that can last up to 10 hours in a row;
- LEDs’ overall lifespan: find some with a life expectation of 40,000 – 50,000 hours.
3. Choose Versatility
When it comes to the type and model of solar landscape lights, have a chat with our local landscaping experts in Mason, OH. They can help you choose lamps that will enhance the overall look and atmosphere of your yard and garden. It is one thing to create a bistro-like feel in your back yard with string lights for a romantic atmosphere and quite another to add stake-type solar lamps for a neat, minimalist look.
Of course, you want landscape lights that are as versatile as you can find them. Some models play multiple roles, as you can stake them in the ground, place on tables, or mount on walls, fences, and sidewalks.
Don’t forget to ask our local landscaping specialists in Mason OH about their landscape lighting design and landscape lighting installation services. They can turn your property into a work of art with no problems!