Lawn Fertilization Service in Mason, OH & Surrounding Areas Like Liberty Township & West Chester
Our 6-step lawn fertilization program starts in mid-March and ends in late November.
Routine fertilization is crucial to keeping your lawn healthy and beautiful throughout the year. Fortunately, that's where our lawn fertilization program comes in! This 6-step program starts in mid-March and ends in late November, and while it includes fertilization treatments, it also comes with weed control, preventative grub control, aeration, and more! Our team at Degree Lawn & Landscape utilizes granular fertilizers to supply nutrients gradually over an extended period. That way, your turf stays nourished in between applications, too.
We offer our lawn fertilization service to residential and commercial properties, as well as HOAs, in Mason, Liberty Township, West Chester, OH, and other nearby areas.
What does our lawn fertilization program include?
We strive to do the most for your lawn and provide a comprehensive fertilization program that gives it everything it needs to thrive. Because of this, it includes several fertilization treatments, pre- and post-emergent weed control, preventative grub control, a lime application, and core aeration! Not only will we supply nutrients to your turf, but we'll also combat weeds, stop grubs from causing problems in the first place, balance your soil's pH, and improve nutrient access to its roots. That way, you can rest easy knowing your lawn is in good hands with us!
Our Lawn Fertilization Schedule
At Degree Lawn & Landscape, we've been fertilizing lawns since 1999 and have tailored our program's schedule to provide nourishment when the grass in our area needs it most. Our 6-step lawn fertilization schedule is as follows:
- Mid-March: The first visit of the year includes a fertilization treatment to supply much-needed nutrients to your lawn as it emerges from winter dormancy. We'll also apply a pre-emergent weed control treatment to get ahead of spring weeds.
- Late April/Early May: We'll administer another fertilization treatment to replenish your turf's nutrients and help it enter the growing season on the right foot. Meanwhile, our post-emergent treatment will eliminate any existing weeds.
- Late June/Early July: Our team will fertilize your lawn in preparation for the hot summer and apply another post-emergent weed control treatment. We'll also provide a preventative grub control application to get ahead of and stop grubs from feeding on the roots of your grass.
- Late August/Early September: This visit includes a fertilization application to help your turf recover after a stressful season and post-emergent weed control to kill any existing weed growth. We'll also perform core aeration in September to loosen compacted soil and help nutrients and resources reach the roots of your grass.
- Mid-October: We'll apply a fertilization and post-emergent treatment to keep your grass well-nourished and weed-free.
- Late November: Our last visit includes a final fertilization application to provide it with more than enough nutrients to survive the winter season. We'll also apply a post-emergent weed control treatment to ensure it goes into dormancy weed-free.
We use granular lawn fertilizers to supply nutrients gradually over an extended period.
While we'll regularly fertilize your turf throughout the year, we want to ensure it continues to have a consistent nutrient supply even in between applications. So, we use granular, slow-release lawn fertilizers that deliver nutrients gradually over an extended period rather than all at once; this will keep your grass well-fed and avoid further stressing it out, which can happen with fast-release products.
All our fertilization treatments include a nutrient-rich soil enhancer complete with organic materials to improve the overall quality of your soil.
Call Us to Sign Up for Our Lawn Fertilization Service Today
If you want professionals to give your lawn everything it needs to thrive, you've come to the right place! Our team at Degree Lawn & Landscape will apply our fertilization treatments several times throughout the year, plus perform various other services to ensure your turf is at its best. Before long, you'll have the healthiest, most verdant grass on the block!
We offer our lawn fertilization service to residential and commercial property owners, plus HOAs, in Mason, OH, and throughout the surrounding areas, including Liberty Township and West Chester. Call us at (513) 874-3256 to sign up today!